Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria? Worried about out-of-pocket costs? Wondering what Medicare does or doesn’t cover? Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance? Uncertain of yours or your loved one’s rights under Medicare? Our classes, providing unbiased information, are ideal for anyone who will be signing up for Medicare in the near future. You’ll learn:
- How to enroll in Medicare
- How each part of Medicare—A, B, and C— works:
- The difference between Medicare supplement plans and advantage plans
- The different enrollment periods of Medicare
- How other insurance works with Medicare
- How to find state programs that help cover Medicare cost for people in a certain income brackets
- Where to call for further assistance
Until further notice we will be offering virtual classes using Zoom. Although a computer is not required to participate in a Zoom class, there are a lot of visual materials presented, so accessing Zoom online provides you access to the power point presentation.
Classes will occur on the first Thursday of each month beginning on February 2, 2023 and will begin at 11:00am.
If you would like to register for an upcoming Zoom class, call toll-free 866-673-8376 or 802-885-2669. You must have an email address to be able to use Zoom or to receive the registration link for the Zoom class, Request Registration Link .
To learn more about Zoom (or create your own account) go here; Zoom Support