Senior Solutions is a workplace of dedicated, motivated individuals who are passionate about serving seniors. Coming to work each day to make a difference, we collaborate with our coworkers, community partners, our Board of Directors, and Advisory Council to find solutions and promote the well-being and dignity of older adults. We strive every day to live up to our vision that every person will age in the place of their choice, with the support they need and the opportunity for meaningful relationships and active engagement in their community.
We are committed to providing a great place to work that fosters teamwork and creativity, mixed with some fun! We offer an environment where diversity, inclusion, and innovation are valued.
Current Open Staff Positions
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to serve the seniors in southeastern Vermont.
Click this link a listing of Senior Solutions Jobs
- Medical Coverage – We offer three Blue Cross Blue Shield plans so you can choose a plan that fits you and your family. Generous Agency contribution for single, two person, and family coverage. Available to employees working over 30 hours.
- Dental Insurance –Paid 100% for the employees working more than 24 hours. Coverage available for families with a generous Agency contribution.
- Vision Insurance – Available to all employees through payroll deduction.
- Wellness Program – The Wellness Program was developed to bring awareness of total well-being to employees by exposing them to the numerous wellness resources in our communities. The goal is to provide wellness activities and events for all areas of wellness including, but not limited to financial, community, physical, career, social, and health.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– Our EAP helps you or anyone in your household that might be experiencing either a personal, or work-related, problem to gain access to valuable counseling services. This benefit is available at no cost.
- Smoke/Tobacco Free Work Environment
- Senior Solutions 401(k) Retirement with Match (100% vested)– An opportunity to save for your retirement. You are 100 percent vested from the start, and the agency provides a matching contribution following six months of service. You must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-saving reimbursement accounts for dependent care expenses.
- Health Reimbursement Account with generous contribution
- Long-Term Disability Coverage – Benefits that protect your income if you are unable to work due to personal illness or injury.
- Senior Solutions Perks – Various discounts at local museums, entertainment venues, and retailers.
- Holiday appreciation gift.
- Senior Solutions provided Group Life Insurance – A basic level of life insurance one times salary up to $75,000 paid 100% by the Agency.
- Life Insurance carrier provides travel and identity theft free.
- Voluntary Supplemental (Reliance or AFLAC) Disability, Accident, Hospitalization, and Specific Illness Insurance – Available to employees at competitive rates.
- Employee Assistance Program – Life counseling and personal assistant services. Paid 100% by Senior Solutions.
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off Program – Paid time-off to spend with your family.
- Eight (8) hours of volunteer time off to assist other non-profits.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays.
- Parental and Family Leave (unpaid) for employees who have been employed for at least one year and have averaged at least 30 hours per week.
- Workplace Flexibility – Opportunity for some positions to be remote or hybrid model or alternative start work hours for some positions.
- Onboarding, Orientation and Training for New Employees
- Computer-based Training – Our in-person and online resources will help you improve your job skills at your own pace.
- Support of external certificate programs, and other specialty schools to support your career path.
- Online or in-person training for required training and personal improvement.
- Internal Job Application Program – We attempt to promote from within! You will have an opportunity to apply for other jobs within the agency.
- Performance Management – Senior Solutions program ensures you know what is expected, receive regular feedback, and are recognized for your contributions.
- In-House Certifications – We encourage you to take courses and earn in-house certificates related to your position.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Financial assistance to help you with the cost of continuing your education if the budget allows.
- Recognition – We celebrate success. Senior Solutions annually recognizes individuals for their milestone years of services.
Senior Solutions fosters a work environment where creativity, open-mindedness and resourcefulness are expected; our team members are compassionate, respectful, and responsive to the needs and wishes of each other and our clients. We promote a culture of acceptance and openness. As an equal opportunity employer, Senior Solutions is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage women, minorities, and people with disabilities to apply.