In what promises to be a fun and informative day, Senior Solutions and Black River Good Neighbors Services will be hosting a fair from 10 am to 2 pm on the grounds of Good Neighbors at 37B Main Street, Ludlow, rain or shine!
The fair will include:
- Health screenings by North Star Health
- Food and nutrition programs such as 3SquaresVT and Meals on Wheels
- Seasonal Heating Fuel applications,
- Free BBQ prepared by Trio Community Meals
- Arts programming
- Tai Chi demonstration
- Anti-Scam information from the Sheriff’s Department
- Volunteer opportunities
- Veteran support, and more.
- Representatives from Cricket phones will be on hand to distribute FREE phones!
- There will also be a raffle available for a basket donated by Willow Farm Pet Supplies.
This is an exciting opportunity and the first of its kind in the area. For more information, please contact :
Suzanne Burge, Senior Solutions (802) 822-0498, Sburge@seniorsolutionsvt.org or
Krey Kellington, BRGNS, (802) 228-3663, email@example.com
For more information about additional community partnerships, click here.