Join Senior Solutions’ Sarah Tilden, Benefits Access Specialist for a free Intro to Medicare Class on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 from 4:30pm to 6pm at the Neighborhood Connections, Routes 100 & 11 in Londonderry, VT.
Attend virtually via Zoom or in person. Register online here. Fill out the “Register for an Event” section and you will be contacted with details.
Free Medicare Classes
Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria? Worried about out-of-pocket costs? Wondering what Medicare does or doesn’t cover? Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance? Uncertain of yours or your loved one’s rights under Medicare? Our classes, providing unbiased information, are ideal for anyone who will be signing up for Medicare in the near future. You’ll learn:
▪ How to enroll in Medicare
▪ How each part of Medicare—A, B, and C— works:
▪ The difference between Medicare supplement plans and advantage plans
▪ The different enrollment periods of Medicare
▪ How other insurance works with Medicare
▪ How to find state programs that help cover Medicare cost for people in a certain income brackets
▪ Where to call for further assistance
For more information or assistance please call the HelpLine at 802-885-2669.