Do you have a Medicare Part B Late Enrollment Penalty? Help may be available to reduce or eliminate the penalty if:
- You are enrolled in Medicare Part B and have a late enrollment penalty because you had coverage through a Vermont Health Connect insurance plan in the past or
- You have not enrolled in Medicare Part B because you currently have or you had coverage through Vermont Health Connect insurance plan.
This opportunity is available only until September 30, 2017.
For more information:
- Call the Senior HelpLine at 800-642-5119 and ask to speak to a SHIP staff person for more information.
- Contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213
- CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Fact Sheet:
This information was created by Vermont SHIP with financial assistance from the Administration for Community Living. The contents, therefore, do not necessarily represent official ACL policy.